Want to guest post at The Juggling Author?
Here’s what you get:
- Linkbacks to your website, your Amazon page, whatever. Help to build your SEO
- Ability to promote yourself, your brand
- Build your online portfolio and credentials
- See your name in (digital) print
Here’s what you give:
- The theme of this website is “juggling authors”… so topics relate to managing time, finding motivation, writing craft tips, writing quickly and efficiently. Basically how to juggle a writing career and all other things life deals us.
- Send an email to jugglingauthor [at] gmail with your pitch for an article that relates to these themes
- Please make your subject “juggling author guest post”
- Once we approve it:
- Write an article, approx 400-800 words, edited (no typos, please)
- Write the article as a word doc, with all the hyperlinks to your stuff embedded (please don’t make us add in the hyperlinks for you)
- Send the article, along with a small headshot and an image of your book
Then we’ll throw you on the schedule, promote you and your post!
Want to be featured as an Author Interview?
If you work a full-time job, but you make some of your income from writing fiction, we’d love to interview you for the site.
Just follow the criteria above (sending links and pictures), except instead of writing an article, answer these five questions:
- Who are you and what do you write?
- How do you fit everything into the day?
- What do you do when you’re feeling unmotivated to write?
- Who are your author heroes, and why?
- What’s one great writing or marketing tip you have for the masses?
Please make your subject “juggling author interview”